Bird & Sunrise photo

Bird & Sunrise photo
Because "someday" is today!

Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Blue Iris, finally!


"The Blue Iris" painting, 20x16 inches acrylic on canvas, ©2017 Tina M.Welter
"The Blue Iris" ©2017 Tina M.Welter

I WAS doing a good job keeping up with posting the painting process of the Blue Iris painting on facebook, but like all good things, there is going to be a twist somewhere. I think moving to another state counts as a pretty good twist. I finished the painting about two days before we were scheduled to move.

Anyway, the boxes are sort of unpacked and most of the household is running, so I could get back to sharing the painting process in it's entirety. Since I don't want any grief with copyright, I composed some music to go with it too. I was happy with the whole production until I heard it on my computer speakers, it sounds much better with headphones or at least some speakers with some bass! 

Without further ado, I give you The Blue Iris (click this link to see the video) 

>^-^< 

Tina  

p.s. I am being brave and facing my inner 'fraidy cat by listing the YouTube video as "public"...but I am disabling comments. I'm not that brave!




No comments: